Category: Buy Percocet Online
Showing all 5 results
What kind of medication is Percocet:
Generic name – acetaminophen and oxycodone
Brand name – percocet
Drug class – narcotic analgesic combinations
Percocet is a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone. Oxycodone is an opioid pain-reliever drug. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Acetaminophen is a less effective pain reliever that increases the potency of oxycodone. This combination of drugs is used to cure moderate to severe pain.
- This medicine is used as a short-term pain reliever. The use of opioid medicine regularly can produce tolerance against narcotic drugs.
- Continuous or excessive use of this medicine can lead to adverse health effects or addiction.
- Percocet can be detected in urine for up to 48 hrs, blood for to 24 hours, and hair for up to 30 days.
- If you suddenly stop taking this medicine, it can lead to withdrawal symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose, anxiety, depression, hypertension, restlessness, etc.
- This medicine starts working about 10 to 30 minutes after consumption, and its peak effect can be seen after 1 to 2 hours of consumption. You can buy Percocet online without a doctor’s legal prescription.
- The effect of this medicine as a pain reliever can last about 4 to 6 hours.
- The method of excretion of this drug from your body is urine (83%)
Primary uses of Percocet:
- Percocet is used as a painkiller.
- It is used to treat short-term pain.
- Percocet is used before and after surgery.
- Percocet is used in cesarean or labor delivery.
- This medicine is used to treat injury and pain.
- Percocet is used to cure accidental pain.
- This medication is used in dental procedures or surgeries.
- This medicine is used for common discomforts such as headaches, back pain, stomach pain, etc.
- Percocet is used to cure menstrual pain or cramps.
-Buy Percocet online from our website and get a free prescription for your further medications.
Important warnings for Percocet:
- You must avoid using Percocet if you recently used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or other opioid medications.
- Do not take Percocet if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
- Continuous use of this medicine can be habit-forming or slow or stop breathing.
- Misuse of Percocet can cause addiction, overdose, or sometimes death.
- Do not take Percocet for more or longer than your doctor or physician prescribed.
- A sudden stop or start of taking this medicine can cause withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not use this medication if you are allergic to opioids or narcotics.
- You must avoid using Percocet if you have severe asthma, breathing problems, or a blockage in your stomach or intestine.
Important precautions for Percocet:
- Seek immediate medical help if you face an allergic reaction to your skin or body after consuming this medicine.
- Get emergency help if you face a rapid heartbeat, weak pulse, or slow or stopped breathing after taking this medicine.
- Keep this medication out of the reach of children.
- If you are taking this drug for a long time and don’t get relief, then do not increase the dosage on your own.
- Ensure that your doctor or physician knows about your previous medical conditions before prescribing this medicine to you.
- Avoid using alcohol just before or after using Percocet.
- Do not perform physical activities which need concentration, such as driving a vehicle or operating machinery, until you know how this medicine reacts to your body.
What to tell your pharmacist or doctor before using Percocet.
- Tell your doctor about all of your past or present medical conditions
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about the drugs, vitamins, natural products, or inhibitors you have been using for a long time daily
- Tell your doctor if you ever had liver disease, heart problems, or hypertension.
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or going to be breastfed before or after consuming percocet.
- Tell your doctor if you have ever had an alcohol or drug addiction.
How to take percocet?
- Use Percocet precisely as suggested by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You can take this medicine with or without food.
- Swallow it as a whole tablet with water.
- Do not crush, break, or chew this medicine.
- Do not consume this medication excessively, in smaller amounts, or longer than your doctor prescribes.
Doses information for Percocet:
The usual dosage for adults:
Initial doses – 2.5 mg/325 mg tablets, 1 or 2 tablets every 6 hours as needed by the patient.
Maximum one-day dose – 12 pills a day
– Doses of this medication can differ from person to person according to age, sex, and other medical conditions.
– The total amount of acetaminophen should not exceed 4 grams in 24 hours
Possible reactions of Percocet:
- Reduce pain
- Reduce fever
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Stomach disturbance
- Blurred vision
- Rapid heart rate
- Fast or slow breathing
- Muscle stiffness
Best place to buy percocet online:
Online ordering can be the best option to buy authentic medicine. You can buy Percocet online from our online pharmacy to get a genuine product with $0 delivery charges and overnight shipping.
Our customer satisfaction is always our priority which is why we always activate 10% off discount coupons on our website. And we also offer festive discounts on all our products. You can order Percocet online from our website and get a flat 10% off.
On our online pharmacy, we also offer our respected customers to get a free prescription from our expert doctors for their further medications.