Category: Buy Meridia Online
What kind of medication is Meridia?
Meridia is commonly used as a temporary supplement to exercise and diet to treat obesity. The US FDA approved this drug in November 1997. People taking Meridia may achieve a 5 to 10 % reduction from their baseline weight. Additionally, Meridia-assisted weight loss has been accompanied by improved blood lipids ( e.g., cholesterol ).
Meridia assists with weight loss by altering neurotransmitters within your brain. It is used along with a low-calorie diet to help obese people lose weight. Meridia produces appetite suppression to attain weight loss. Hence, it is an appetite-suppressant drug that can help to curb your food cravings. This drug works through the serotonin system, much as antidepressants do.
Meridia was approved for weight loss and weight loss maintenance in people with a body mass index ( BMI ) higher than or equal to 30 kg per m2. Meridia is also used to treat obesity in patients with a BMI more than or equal to 27 kg per m2 who have other cardiovascular risk factors. You can buy Meridia online to achieve your desired weight loss with this wonder drug.
What are the primary uses of Meridia?
Meridia treats obesity by affecting the appetite control centers in your brain. Meridia decreases food intake by increasing satiety or a feeling of fullness in patients. Meridia induces significant loss of body weight, waist (circumference ), and BMI but does not significantly affect cardiovascular function. You may safely buy Meridia for sale online from our pharmacy site because we guarantee the quality of your medicines.
- Meridia is contraindicated in people with hypersensitivity to any of the inactive ingredients of this drug.
- Meridia is contraindicated in people receiving monoamine oxidase inhibitors ( MAOIs ).
- Meridia is contraindicated in people who have a major eating disorder.
- Meridia is contraindicated in people taking other centrally-acting weight-loss drugs.
Meridia substantially increases blood pressure and pulse rate in some patients. Regular monitoring of pulse rate and blood pressure is needed when using Meridia.
What precautions should you follow while taking Meridia?
While breastfeeding, one must not take Meridia since it might pass into your breast milk and cause undesired effects on the fetus ( unborn baby ). You and your doctor must decide if you will take Meridia or breastfeed. One must not do both together. Do not drive, operate heavy machinery or tools, or do other dangerous activities unless you know how Meridia affects you. Do not consume more than two standard alcoholic drinks a day while taking Meridia.
What to inform the doctor/ pharmacist before using Meridia?
Before you buy Meridia online, tell the doctor if you:
- Have or had seizures ( convulsions or fits )
- Have bleeding problems
- Have or had gallstones
- Have glaucoma
- Have liver or kidney problems
- You are planning a pregnancy. Meridia might harm the unborn baby. If you can become pregnant while using Meridia, you must use birth control drugs.
How should you take Meridia? What is the recommended dosage of Meridia?
Meridia capsules contain 5 mg, 10 mg, or 15 mg of sibutramine HCL and are available as follows:
- 5 mg yellow or blue capsules imprinted with ” MERIDIA ” on the cap and ” 5 “on the body in bottles of 30 capsules.
- 10 mg white or blue capsules imprinted with ” MERIDIA ” on the cap and ” 10 ” on the body in bottles of 30 pills.
- 15 mg white capsules imprinted with ” MERIDIA ” on the cap and ” 15 ” on the body in bottles of 30 pills
The recommended starting dosage of Meridia is 10 mg, taken once daily, regardless of food. If there is insufficient weight loss, the dosage can be titrated after four weeks to a total of 15 milligrams once daily. The 5 mg dose must be reserved for people who do not tolerate the 10 mg dose. When deciding on dose titration, one must consider blood pressure and heart rate changes. Dosages above 15 mg daily are not recommended. In most clinical trials, Meridia was given in the morning. You can buy Meridia online as per the dosage and strengths best suited for you.
What are the possible aftereffects of Meridia?
The common side effects of Meridia include:
- high blood pressure, dry mouth, upset stomach, loss of appetite, and constipation
- inability to sleep, fast or uneven heartbeats
- flu symptoms, sore throat, or cough
- new or worsening shortness of breath
- stomach pain, joint pain, headache, back pain, or nervousness
- depression, dizziness, or trouble sleeping ( insomnia )
- runny or stuffy nose
- skin rash, redness, warmth, or tingly feeling under your skin.