Category: Buy Codeine Online
Showing all 4 results
Basic points of Codeine
- Name: Codeine (generic drug)
- Type: Small molecular
- Accession number: DB00318 (APRD00120, DB09471)
- The onset of action: Immediate release formulation 0.5 to 1 hour.
- Time to peak: Immediate-release 1 hour
- Duration of action: 4 to 6 hours
- Half-life elimination: 3 hours (an estimated time in which the body eliminates half of the drug)
What is Codeine?
Codeine Pill is an opioid pain medication, also known as a narcotic. This opioid is a prescription medication for treating mild to moderately severe Pain. Codeine is a generic drug discovered in 1832 by Pierre Jean Robiquet. In the United States, Codeine is a schedule II-controlled drug substance. You may order Codeine online with the prescription of your doctor. Codeine Pill is a prescribed opioid medicine used to treat coughing, Pain, and diarrhea. Doctors typically suggest mild to moderate pain control for adults. It is also offered alongside other drugs, such as Acetaminophen and NSAIDs, to offer more powerful advantages.
This drug is appropriate for short-term use since it’s an opioid. Long-term usage can cause a person to develop a mental or physical dependence. An overdose of this drug can cause breathing to cease and could cause death in some instances. In the United States, DEA has classified the drug as a restricted substance within the Controlled Substances Act (Schedule II) due to its potential dangers.
The controlled classification makes it necessary for a person to obtain a doctor’s prescription to buy Codeine online or offline. Still, if you need this medicine urgently and don’t have a doctor’s prescription, you can always visit online pharmacies to order Codeine without a prescription.
Uses of Codeine
Is codeine an opioid works best to relieve mild to moderately severe Pain. Doctors only recommend this drug for adults as children below 18 can face more harmful effects than the benefit they might gain from this medicine.
It can also help reduce coughing when used in combination with other medications. It suppresses coughing by decreasing the activity in the part of the mind responsible for causing coughing.
Codeine blocks the pain signals from reaching the brain by affecting the brain chemicals responsible for carrying messages between neurons. Because it alters the brain’s functioning, doctors typically recommend not using it for extended periods.
This narcotic pain reliever can sometimes cause specific adverse effects such as overdose, withdrawal symptoms, and allergic reactions. However, these negative symptoms are rare and occur only in some unsuitable conditions. Most of its side effects arise due to misuse or abuse of medication. In some unknown situations, its side effects can occur even when used as recommended.
Symptoms of overdose
- Slow or irregular heartbeat
- bluish lips or skin
- constricted, pinpoint, or small pupils (black part of the eye)
- decreased awareness or responsiveness
- chest pain or discomfort
- extreme sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
Note– This is an estimated list of side effects of Codeine, but it is not a complete list of side effects of this drug.
- No blood pressure or pulse, no breathing, fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse, constipation.
- pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- dizziness, unusual tiredness or weakness, indigestion
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin, unconsciousness
- redness of your face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest
- nausea, stopping of the heart, sweating, vomiting
- dizziness, lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- I am fainting, have a fast, weak pulse, feeling of warmth, fever, etc.
However, Codeine (Promethazine With Codeine Syrup) is a generic drug and itself. It is the main ingredient of the drug. But there are a few inactive ingredients in each tablet of Codeine. Parts are,
- Stearic acid
- Colloidal silicon dioxide
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Pregelatinized starch.
This generic drug is available in the below-given strengths;
- 15 mg tablet: A white, biconvex tablet contains 15 mg of active codeine sulfate. It is a one-sided scored tablet and debossed with “15” on one side and “54 613” on another side.
- 30 mg tablet: This codeine dosage contains 30 mg of active Codeine Sulfate. It is a white, biconvex, and one-side-scored tablet. Indicating number “30” debossed on one side and identification number 54 613 on another side.
- 60 mg tablet: 60 mg dosage is a higher amount of drug containing 60 mg of active codeine sulfate. This dosage is a white, biconvex tablet scored on one side and debossed with “60” on one side and 54 412 on another side.
Usual adult dose for Pain
- Initial dose: 15 mg to 60 mg orally every 4 hours as needed
- Dosage adjustment: You may increase your daily dosage as per your doctor’s recommendation
- Maximum dosage: 360 mg for 24 hours
People might find it easy to buy Codeine online without a prescription and start using it. But, if you suffer from Pain and want to get the maximum benefits of this medicine, you should know what can keep you from achieving it. Take a look at the following precautions to minimize your chances of experiencing Codeine’s side effects.
- Avoid using it for more than the recommended period and higher than the prescribed quantity to minimize the possibility of developing an opioid addiction.
- Try not to mix it with other over-the-counter or prescription medications, as that might change how it works on your body.
- Refrain from consuming alcohol and marijuana while using it, as these substances can worsen this medicine’s side effects.
- Avoid using it if you have a breathing problem like severe asthma because the opioids can cause breathing to slow down dangerously, which might prove fatal in some instances.
- Other medical conditions can also affect this medication’s working, so try consulting a doctor before using it if you have any psychological or physical health issues.
- Using it during pregnancy can make the child dependent on this medicine, causing life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
- Also, avoid breastfeeding if you are using this medicine.
How does Codeine work?
Codeine works by putting a stop on pain signals from traveling along the nerves of the brain. It relieves the Pain by holding the pain signals to move further to the brain through nerves.
Codeine is an endogenous compound accompanying morphine, which one can find in nonhuman pirates’ brains with depolarized neurons. It indicates that Codeine (Codeine Cough Syrup) may function as a neuromodulator or neurotransmitter in the central nervous system (CNS).
There is no evidence of its working in children or adults as an acute cough suppressant.
What to avoid while using Codeine?
Avoid alcohol consumption because it may lead to dangerous side effects or death.
There might be impairment of your thinking or reactions due to the use of Codeine (Tylenol With Codeine). Avoid operating machinery or driving a vehicle until you know how this medicine will affect you. Dizziness or drowsiness (severe) can cause falls or other accidental injuries.
How Long Does Codeine Stay In Your System
The approximate detection times for the Codeine are:
- In most cases, users of Codeine (Promethazine Codeine) are detected in their urine up to 48 hours following their last drug usage. However, it could be seen for up to one week for chronic users.
- It is detectable in saliva for up to 21 hours following the last use.
- It can be detected for up to 10 weeks during hair tests on hair follicles.
In addition to the kind of test used the ability to detect the presence of Codeine in the body of any person can be determined by:
- Metabolism is affected by gender, age, or even ethnicity.
- Levels of pH in urine.
- Urine concentration is affected by the intake of fluids.
- Kidney or liver problems.
- What amount of Codeine was used before taking the test, and what was the date they took it relative to the tests?
- How long has the user been taking Codeine?
Acetaminophen / Codeine Side Effects
Though Codeine (Codeine Guaifenesin) is an FDA-approved medicine safe for use, you might still experience its side effects. Generally, severe side effects increase if you order Codeine online without a prescription and use it carelessly. However, mild side effects can still occur even if you follow all the instructions.
Common side effects
These symptoms don’t usually require medical attention as they disappear within a few days or weeks.
- Stomach pain
Severe side effects
The severe symptoms can cause lasting health complications, so it is better to seek treatment for extreme signs of discomfort as soon as possible.
- Difficulty breathing
- Sleep apnea
- Loss of appetite
- Urination problems
- Increased heart rate
- Weak pulse
- Unusual behavior
- Muscle stiffness
- Loss of coordination